[AT] sort of OT

Richard Fink Sr nancydick at pennswoods.net
Sun Jun 25 08:33:57 PDT 2006

I am having a problem wit a oil leak in a Case 580B CK. It has a elbow with
a nut 1 1/4 in and washer to tighten again a O ring. space is very close
can only turn 1/4 at a time with a front end wrench[like tubing wrench].
space is very tight even for this wrench. meaning width to get it in must
go in in direction elbow points. Can't get it to seal just drips for day or
so then puts out a lot of oil. Any and all suggestions welcome.All this
must be done in through a hole about 5 in round and off to side.    Or if
some one can tell me how to bypass a valve that when turned on controls
bucket depth[when bucket starts to roll in]
R Fink
PA