[AT] 3-Bottom Trailer Plow

Ed Stewart edstewart1 at verizon.net
Sun Jun 25 05:07:05 PDT 2006

HI, it is the same here in PA, a local place is paying 60 cents a lb for
old batteries, I have never seen a car battery bring more than a buck a
piece. A friend of mine drives a triaxle hauling coal or blacktop
depending on the season was working with his boss cleaning up junk at
the stripmine and his boss told me a old aluminum triaxle coal bed
brought $2000 at the scrap yard cut up into 4 foot squares. Ed