[Farmall] Zenith carb on Cub?

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Sat Jun 24 14:59:01 PDT 2006

I agree with Don - my parts manual doesn't show a Marvel carb ever being
used on a Cub. I believe that a '60 Cub should use a Zenith. Chances are
that your new carb is a "universal" model, and you may have to make some
adjustments for it to work on the Cub - it may be set up to work with a
cable actuated choke, not the ball and socket arrangement on the Cub. So
you might have to save some of the pieces from the Marvel to make it
work. I can send you the diagram from the parts manual if you contact me
at <mikesloane at verizon.net>.

Mike

--
Mike Sloane
Allamuchy NJ

It is not bigotry to be certain we are right; but it is bigotry to be
unable to imagine how we might possibly have gone wrong. -G.K. Chesterton,
essayist and novelist (1874-1936)