[AT] 3-Bottom Trailer Plow/copper scrap

charlie hill chill8 at cox.net
Sat Jun 24 12:35:20 PDT 2006

About 15 years ago I did a job for the local hospital removing a 6000 gal
BRONZE hot water tank.  The only way to get it out without tearing walls out
of the building was to cut it up.  It was just before Christmas and work had
been slow so I gave the bronze to the guys on the crew for a Chrismas bonus.
I never asked them how much they got for the scrap.

I sure wish I had that load of bronze now.

Charlie