[AT] 3-Bottom Trailer Plow/copper scrap

CEE VILL cvee60 at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 24 11:49:35 PDT 2006

Unbelievable

Not really, Lew.  Free cutting brass turnings (CDA 360)  (Nominally 62%
copper ). is $ 2.92 /lb. returned to the mill in 30,000 lb. truckloads. This
is the highest it has been in my 46+ years in the screw machine industry.
The price did slide back a nickle or dime about a week ago.  Since last
fall, cost has almost been up $.10 every week.  I keep thinking someone has
BRASS confused with Gas.  (Grins)

Charlie V. in WNY