[AT] pipe threads

John Wilkens jwilkens at eoni.com
Sat Jun 24 10:43:21 PDT 2006

Ken, a side issue....I have a Case VAC which has the low pressure cam
gear driven hyd. pump.  I found that the return line fitting to the
pump is not any standard hyd. thread that I could find.  Our hyd shop
couldn't come up with anything either.  Finally decided it was a
fitting common only to Case.  I finally bought a piece of used line
with the fitting on it from a parts VAC and fashioned a new line that
way.  Good luck.    John W.