[AT] Wis. carb. needed

John Wilkens jwilkens at eoni.com
Thu Jun 22 23:27:00 PDT 2006

Yep, that's the one.  I found a good carb off of a Kohler engine but
the Wisconsin mounting studs are at a 45 degree angle instead of the
ususal horizontal or vertical configuration like the Kohler.  I'm
thinking of making an adapter--but then the throttle shaft comes out
in the wrong place.  Kevin says he might have a spare carb so I'll
check with him first.     John