[Farmall] Farmall Super C

Larry Hardesty ebony51 at frontiernet.net
Thu Jun 22 10:45:33 PDT 2006

John,  Thanks,  Sometime I will try to get some pictures.  The Super C was
the "big" tractor on the ranch I grew up on.  The other tractor was a 1941
Farmall A, which I got back in 1990 after it was sold in 1968.  Of course,
both were a big step up from horses, which we still had and used until about
1958 or so.

Larry Hardesty