[AT] JD manuals

H. L. Staples hlstaples at mcloudteleco.com
Wed Jun 21 19:28:00 PDT 2006

I have surplus to my needs the following.

What are they worth ?

One OM-R2050 John Deere 70 Tractor LP-Gas Instructions (28 pages)

One OM-R2035 John Deere 70 Series Tractor Operators manual

One  PC-313  John Deere Model 70 parts Catalog dated Feb .66

One SM-2011 Hydraulic Equipment Tractors (Waterloo)

One SM-2017 John Deere Service Manual Model 70 Diesel Tractor
General-Purpose and Standard

All the above listed items are in like new condition.

H. L. Staples
McLoud, Oklahoma
USA

H. L. Staples