[AT] 1988 Isuzu Oxygen sensor light

Warren F. Smith WarrenSmith at PalmettoBuilders.net
Wed Jun 21 12:41:02 PDT 2006

I used to own a Volkswagen Golf, and it did the same thing after I
changed the sensor. I bought a Bentley manual for the car (used to be
s.o.p. for all the vehicles I owned) and it showed a reset switch under
the hood on the pedal box cover or somewhere similar. I looked at the
70.00 shop manual as having saved me an additional fifty or sixty bucks
over the dealer visit. You might look around on the firewall for a
pushbutton or you may want to buy the manual.

Warren