[AT] 1988 Isuzu Oxygen sensor light

charles bridges bridgescharles at bellsouth.net
Wed Jun 21 12:07:14 PDT 2006

Guess this is a little off topic, but I do use it farm related.
1988 isuzu , Oxygen sensor light on dash came on.  Replaced oxygen sensor
thinking light would go out after I drove it for a while.  Light did not go
out, so disconnected battery and let it set over night.  Light came back on
as soon as I connected battery.

I have since learned these light are mechanically programed to come on at
90,000 miles.  Mine now has 91000 so that is probably what made it come on
to start with.

Any of you guys know how to turn them off??????

Charles