[Farmall] Red Power?

Mike Schmudlach mschmudlach at charter.net
Wed Jun 21 07:37:18 PDT 2006

Dean,
You live in Ohio!!!!!  I managed to attend twice over the weekend.
I drove out with 2 trucks, flew home on friday for my parents 50th, flew
back saturday morning to make sure I made it to the National meeting and
then drove my rig home with 3 other cheeseheads.
The highlight og the show is that Wisconsin will host Redpower in 2009.
All kidding aside.  It was a great show, the Ohio Chapter did a great job
AND they had convention weather.
Mike