[AJD] RE:LOU! and how did JD survive?

Louis louis at kellnet.com
Wed Jun 21 03:44:17 PDT 2006

Greg,

Don't even get me started.  I am disappointed at how they are putting the
screws to everyone, with their parts prices.  It is also frustrating that
they closed Columbus, and now my parts come from Canada.  It takes longer
and half the time they don't have what I need in stock.  Columbus usually
had what I needed.

I don't understand the 3 day stock order.  If the part isn't in Canada, it
then will come from Indy or wherever. Then I have to pay extra freight for
it.  It is to expensive to order machine down from Canada.  I used to pay $5
shipping regardless the size of the order, for machine down from Columbus.
That I could live with, but not the outrageous cost of shipping from Canada
for machine down.

Lou