[AT] was generator=ee / tubes

Al Walker alwalker at gvtel.com
Tue Jun 20 22:37:41 PDT 2006

Since I currently work in electonics distribution, I have found this
thread most interesting. I have been taking classes to learn how to
program those microcontrollers so that somewhere down the road, when
very few others know how to fix their "old" electronic tractors and
haulers, maybe I will be able to do so. Or maybe rig up some fancy
shcmancy LED light strings to hang on one of my tractors for Christmas.
Carry on, EE's.  I can certainly learn from your knowledge.

Al in NW MN