[AT] dropping a WD oil pan

Gilbert Schwartz gschwartz1 at mchsi.com
Tue Jun 20 16:58:20 PDT 2006

Dick;   Put the tractor where you can leave it while you're doing the engine
work, remove the front engine support bracket and the pan will come off. Do
the necessaries to the pan and reinstall it, then reinstall the front engine
support. Careful when you move that support bracket, some had shims and some
didn't. Shim it if you need to when you reinstall it, don't just pull the
front of  the engine down to the bracket.
Gil