[AT] magneto question

Alan Bowen rustaholic777 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 20 18:56:21 PDT 2006

Hi Farmer,
  The paper quality in a check isn't nearly as good as paper money.  I wouldn't bother.
  Take your check and a dollar bill and run them through a wash load.  You will still be able to spend the buck, but the check will probably be all over the clothes in little pieces.
  Plastic???? No way.

  Slummer

Indiana Robinson <robinson at svs.net> wrote:
  On 18 Jun 2006 at 19:07, Alan Bowen wrote:

> Hi Duncan,
> I have cleaned points just like that and still had no spark.
> So a good friend stopped by and pulled out a dollar bill, folded the corner over, placed it between the points and pulled it through.
> Waddaya know???? I then had a nice blue spark.
> The emery paper cleans the points off but there still might be a little grit or whatever left. At shows I always use a hundred dollar bill and tell folks it works better than a buck.
>
> Another SEL guy slumming here. 8>))

Will it take a $100 check? How about a credit card? <(^¿^)>

--
"farmer"

I try to take one day at a time but sometimes several days attack
me at once. <(^¿^)>

Refurbished Shopsmith's
Good used SPT's
http://www.indiana-robinson.0catch.com/

Francis Robinson
Central Indiana, USA
robinson at svs.net

--0-308112210-1150854981=:69077

 whatever left. At shows I always use a hundred dollar bill and tell folks it works better than a buck.<BR>> <BR>> Another SEL guy slumming here. 8>))<BR>> <BR><BR><BR><BR>Will it take a $100 check? How about a credit card? <(^¿^)><BR><BR><BR>--<BR>"farmer"<BR><BR>I try to take one day at a time but sometimes several days attack<BR>me at once. <(^¿^)> <BR><BR>Refurbished Shopsmith's<BR>Good used SPT's<BR>http://www.indiana-robinson.0catch.com/<BR><BR><BR>Francis Robinson<BR>Central Indiana, USA<BR><A href="mailto:robinson at svs.net">robinson at svs.net</A></BLOCKQUOTE><p>
		<hr size=1>How low will we go? Check out Yahoo! Messenger’s low <a href="http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mail_us/taglines/postman8/*http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=39663/*http://voice.yahoo.com"> PC-to-Phone call rates.