[AJD] Crawlers

Gary Epps garyepps at fidnet.com
Mon Jun 19 13:39:36 PDT 2006

I am looking for a crawler.  A friend has an interesting 1010C that he has
restored.  I have heard disturbing things about the 1010 tractors.  All
things being equal, although they never are, which would be the preferred
crawler an MC, 40C, 420C, 430C, or 1010C?  I left the 440 off the list due
to budget considerations.  A six-way blade would be an obvious plus, manual
or hydraulic.  What are your suggestions?  I would use it for moving minor
amounts of dirt and blading the quarter mile driveway.

Gary
In the Ozark Mountains of southern Missouri in the south central part of the
USA, where both life and I move slowly.