[AJD] how did JD survive?

kreig astroguy at nas.com
Mon Jun 19 14:04:03 PDT 2006

I can see how fuel economy and lugging power could make a for a "better"
machine.  I myself have 5 JD's and one Oliver.  I still find my old Farmall
H, Oliver and the Case I drove the other day to be much easier to operate in
almost all situations.  I dont have much experience plowing, so depending on
your use, i suppose JD could outperform in the fuel ecomony and lugging
power mode while plowing.  Yes, they sound great!!

Ii took three hands to manipulate the GP off the trailer this morning.  Only
one hand was needed on the Case.

Just to clairify. This is just a discussion and certainly not any kind of
argument for or against any brand.

Kreig