[AJD] Test-my thoughts

James Showers steamcar at frontiernet.net
Sun Jun 18 20:35:17 PDT 2006

I have a 720D that is that way....I've been trying for 3 years to get the
pony to start.  I just got a new carb from Roberts, and still the same
symptoms.  It fires on the starter, but will not run.  Previously it ate 2
throttle plate screws.  I did a valve job and one piston and new rings.
Timing was not changed and it has good spark with new plugs.  I have already
invested enough to have converted the tractor to electric start.
Jim Showers