[AT] magneto question

Alan Bowen rustaholic777 at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 18 19:07:52 PDT 2006

Hi Duncan,
  I have cleaned points just like that and still had no spark.
  So a good friend stopped by and pulled out a dollar bill,  folded the corner over, placed it between the points and pulled it through.
  Waddaya know????  I then had a nice blue spark.
  The emery paper cleans the points off but there still might be a little grit or whatever left.  At shows I always use a hundred dollar bill and tell folks it works better than a buck.

  Another SEL guy slumming here. 8>))

Duncan Denman <canuckiron at wightman.ca> wrote:
    Hi Kyle,

Clean and check the gap on the points. Use light emery paper, I usually
use 600 grit.

Duncan

--0-586304569-1150682872=:10358

		<hr size=1>Yahoo! Messenger with Voice. <a href="http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mail_us/taglines/postman1/*http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=39663/*http://voice.yahoo.com">Make PC-to-Phone Calls</a> to the US (and 30+ countries) for 2¢/min or less.