[AJD] Test-my thoughts

Richard E. Garrett rgarrett at evansville.net
Sun Jun 18 08:57:43 PDT 2006

KREIG,
You are right.  I don't need two lists. Some of our members feel the
need to comment on everything and be the center of attention. They
want to be experts, but the truth is most of them have never run a
two cylinder for twelve to sixteen hours a day, for days on end, year
after year, but they have read a lot of books.
I read, and enjoy information on various JD subjects on this list, but
if it has already been said I don't feel the need to repeat it. There
is not much going on here now, but it will pick up as new members
subscribe.
I have been a member for a long time, and have seen lots of other
members come and go.
Richard

On Sat, 17 Jun 2006, Kreig wrote...

>Seems like ever since this list was split in two (there are two lists
now)
>there is not much happening here.  I never switched over to other
list, It
>seems to have just complicated everything.  Having to subscribe to
another
>list that does the same thing we were doing here seemed unecessary.
Life is