[AT] magneto question

charlie hill chill8 at cox.net
Sun Jun 18 07:17:22 PDT 2006

John that thing hit me so hard I couldn't drop it.  I wanted to but I
couldn't.  Reminds me of the first time I ever got ahold of a spark plug
wire on a runing engine.  I was a kid and was fooling around with daddy's
D-10.  I pulled a spark plug wire off and somehow let it slip so that the
metal at the end was touching my hand.  Every time it fired my hand  closed
tight on the wire.  Before I could let it go it would hit again.  I think it
took about a half dozen hits before I got my timing right and let it go.

Charlie