[AT] magneto question

John Hall jthall at worldnet.att.net
Sun Jun 18 05:00:30 PDT 2006

You can practice playing catch like that Charlie. I did it once with a brand
new Wico First you get shocked then  you have to catch it if you throw it in
the air. After that "save" I promptly put the mag back in inventory. From
then on when taking inventory I just counted parts and let someone else
worry about "testing".

John