[AJD] magneto question

greg at theoldtractorcompany.com greg at theoldtractorcompany.com
Sat Jun 17 22:26:57 PDT 2006

Just had one that the "new" condenser up and quit. Funny how vintage parts could work for
decades and sometimes today's hi-tech parts can't make it a year
Greg

Greg Stephen
The Old Tractor Company
Stephen Equipment Company
PO Box 709
Franktown, CO 80116
303-663-5246
303-468-0377 FAX<<--GREAT WAY TO REACH ME!

On Sat Jun 17 22:46 , 'Louis' <louis at kellnet.com> sent:

bounces at lists.antique-tractor.com] On Behalf Of