[AT] Farmall carb

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Fri Jun 16 07:30:25 PDT 2006

I have never ever seen a carburetor like that on a Cub before, nor does
it match the ones in my parts manual. I don't think it is the original
carb. But in any case, the area of the arrow is a drain for when the
carburetor floods due to too much choke (or has a leaking float valve).
Virtually all updraft carburetors have this feature.

Mike

--
Mike Sloane
Allamuchy NJ

We shall succeed only so far as we continue that most distasteful of all
activity, the intolerable labor of thought. -Learned Hand, jurist
(1872-1961)