[AT] conventional or electronic ignition

Larry D. Goss rlgoss at evansville.net
Wed Jun 14 17:55:07 PDT 2006

Try D-21's Cecil.  I'm using them instead of the D-16's and like them
VERY much.  They burn hot enough to keep the carbon build-up down when
the engine is running slow -- as while you're trying to match speeds
with everybody else during a Parade of Power at a tractor show.

Let me know if you can't find them.  Our Rural King has 3 or 4 dozen in
stock and I carry some with me to shows.

Larry