[AT] conventional or electronic ignition

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Mon Jun 12 20:29:03 PDT 2006

Ivan, my old C10 with conventional ignition seems to start and run quite
satisfactorily aside from some carburetion issues that I have not solved
yet. I'd be surprised if electronic ignition made it  run much better but
you never know.
I believe GM used this HEI ignition on the 250 six engine from about 75 on
til they quit the 250 six option.
Thanks for your input.

Ralph in Sask.
http://lgoff.sasktelwebsite.net/