[AT] conventional or electronic ignition

Ken Knierim ken.knierim at gmail.com
Mon Jun 12 13:54:32 PDT 2006

I don't have experience with the Crane unit but I was happy with the
Pertronix unit I installed. Seems like you can set it up where you can
throw the old points in the glovebox if the electronics part fails,
and that way have a backup plan if the electronic version croaks. It's
been some time but it DID make that old Ford Bronco start right up
nicely.

Hope this helps.

Ken in AZ