[Farmall] International 650 starting

Lane Freeman somopharm at rcn.com
Mon Jun 12 10:09:09 PDT 2006

They are different.  I know I always get confused when I go from my SMTA D's
to my 650D as far as the lever throws.  If you go by the linkages where they
attach to the engine then they are comparable.  I don't have batteries in
mine right now so I can't start it and tell you the proper lever throws.

Lane