[AT] Cutting tractor tires photo link

Ed Stewart edstewart1 at verizon.net
Mon Jun 12 07:55:18 PDT 2006

Thank you Charlie. The engine is a 5-6 horsepower Jaeger  engine built
by The Hercules engine company, Evansville, Indiana for use on a
concrete mixer. It was shipped May 27,1924 with a shipping weight of
1390 lbs. It will run aboud 5 mph with both trannys in high gear and I
have never placed enough of a load on it even going up hill to get the
engine to hit every time. The pic is at the Alleghany Mountian Engine &
Implement Ass'n http://www.ameia.org/ Which is a very nice show just
south of Port Alleghany, PA