[AT] Small engine--conversion from propane to gas??

Lew Best bee_keeper at earthlink.net
Sun Jun 11 19:58:09 PDT 2006

Hey John

I changed a 4cyl continental from gas to propane (on a forklift I seldom
use); just took off the carb & put on the propane stuff.  Works fine
except that if I leave it sit for a while it's a real pain to get the
propane flowing again.  I'm switching it back to gas tomorrow.

In short; no reason I see you couldn't convert it with just a carb (and
may need an electric fuel pump if tank is lower than carb)?

Lew Best near Waco, TX
List owner of the following swap lists you might be interested in
HYPERLINK
"mailto:beekeeping_exchange-subscribe at yahoogroups.com"beekeeping_exchang