[Farmall] Red power attendance

Jim Becker jim.becker at verizon.net
Sun Jun 11 13:40:12 PDT 2006

I noticed Darrell has been adding them to the calendar lately.  I thuoght he
was trying to fill the page.  I don't think that a year ago you saw much
listed that was more than a year ahead.  If you go look at the web site, you
will find entries for one each RPR, auction and winter convention.  Two out
of three of them are history.  The only way you find a web site for anything
later is to know what chapter is doing it and follow the links through to
the chapter sites.

It is amazing how little attention people pay to some things.  I've lost
track of how many posts have been on this mailing list telling when and
where this year's RPR is, yet people keep asking.

Jim Becker        jim.becker at verizon.net