[Farmall] SMTADV finally finished

Lane Freeman lmfree at ptd.net
Sun Jun 11 06:26:26 PDT 2006

 Bruce,
 I 'll try to explain but may not do a good job.  The high clearance
tractors
 were for vegetable or vineyard work.  The High Clearance option was to gain
 height over the crop for things like cultivating.  They have long spindles
 in the front and drop axles in the rear to gain clearance.  The normal
 wheels on the HC M's were 36 on the rear and 20's on the front.  There was
an
 option package to gain additional clearance with 44 inch rears and 24 inch
 fronts, which is a very rare option and is on this tractor.  When driving
 this tractor it can be a little unnerving sitting that high up in the seat.
 My least favorite things is going up and down the ramps on my trailer,  my
 butt cheeks pucker a little when doing that.

 Lane