[Farmall] Red power attendance

ivan ivancou at alltel.net
Sat Jun 10 20:27:00 PDT 2006

George , keep an eye out for the wife . Shes walking but still recovering
from foot surgery .She's laid claim to my wagon, says it will give her a
place to sit when shes out shopping . I guess I'll have to carry my own
goodies .   Or is this her way of cutting back on the stuff I drag back to
the truck . I had that last red cc for almost six months before she
discovered it ,but I made the mistake of having them both outside at the
same time .
We will be camping too , look for the Hi Lo .
 I know orange is Rogs color , but its a chance to sell books so I was
hopeing .  Ivan