[AT] Cutting Tractor Tires

Herbert Metz metz-h.b at mindspring.com
Sat Jun 10 13:19:53 PDT 2006

The sawsall shaking you is from the cut rubber grabbing the sides of the
blade.   Suggest dedicating a decent blade to this project, and then
increasing the set in the blade (resulting in a wider cut and lessening of
the cut rubber grabbing the blade).   Problem is you would have to find a
hand tool for increasing the set, or improvise.
The above is opinion (I have not tried it).
Herb