[Farmall] Red power attendance

Jim Becker jim.becker at verizon.net
Sat Jun 10 05:48:00 PDT 2006

I wouldn't expect Roger Welsch to be there either. Maybe so if the tractors
were orange, but certainly not red.

If you want to catch a glimpse of any famous authors, you may try to crowd
your way through all the paparazzi at the Red Power Magazine table.  "If you
stop there and ask for me, they'll probably be able to say "Oh yeah, he was
somewhere around here a while ago."

Jim Becker        jim.becker at verizon.net