[Farmall] SMTADV finally finished

Lane Freeman lmfree at ptd.net
Fri Jun 9 17:00:30 PDT 2006

Mark,
I'm basically getting out of the collecting business but will keep a few
pieces to use around the farm. I'm keeping my Super A, 2 SMTA Diesels, 2-
340U's, my Hydro 84, Case 3230, Case 530 Backhoe, TD6 Dozer and T-5 Dozer.
That should keep me busy enough. If you can't make it to the auction you can
sign up for live internet bidding.
Lane Freeman
New Tripoli, PA