[Farmall] SMTADV finally finished

Mark Peters mspeters at tds.net
Fri Jun 9 15:42:48 PDT 2006

Hey, Lane     You gettin` out of the IH collecting business all togetheror
just trying to pare it down some ???? I`d love to come out for the auction,
but I pulled a "sneaky" and now we`re expecting our son to be born on or
around that date! Maybe I`ll have Mike do some buying for me if he goes.
Sneaky