[AT] Decals and wax??

Louis Spiegelberg louis at kellnet.com
Fri Jun 9 12:42:39 PDT 2006

The wax needs to be removed, for the decals to stick properly.  Wax
shouldn't be applied within 60 day of the paint being applied.  The solvents
need to breath out of the paint.  You probably can use mineral spirits to
remove the wax.  I would put some on a rag and wipe in an out of sight place
to make sure you won't lift the paint with it.

Lou