[Farmall] Leaky radiator

Matt Bell bell.matt at gmail.com
Fri Jun 9 13:21:01 PDT 2006

Just got at '42 Farmall H running after 15 years of sitting and started to
use it to do a little work clearing some brush.  After I was done I notice
radiator fluid leaking from a small dent in the radiator.  Not sure if it
simply rotted through or if it was dinged while clearing brush.  Anyway,
anyone have an easy fix for plugging a leaky radiator?  Should I just take
it off and bring it to a shop?

Thanks,

Matt Bell

------=_Part_42805_32661647.1149884461408