[Farmall] SMTADV finally finished

Lane Freeman somopharm at rcn.com
Fri Jun 9 09:21:09 PDT 2006

September 30th           Read all about it!

http://www.aumannauctions.com/auction_pages/auc_page.php?pid=109

If link doesn't work go to Aumann Auctions then Upcoming Auctions then
Vintage Power and scroll down the list till September 30th comes up.

We will have a booth at Red Power Roundup and a two page add in the next
issue of Red Power Magazine.

See you there!!!

Lane