[Farmall] SMTADV finally finished

jweber77 at charter.net jweber77 at charter.net
Fri Jun 9 12:14:06 PDT 2006

Hey Mike...   Now you can go after that International Motor Trucks Lighted sign...

Lane, I'm surprised to see the 15-30 chain drive on the auction...  I  thought that was hidden...   It will be interesting to see what the NOS Mid Century items sell for....   It saddens me to see things I have sold before for sale on an auction....