[Farmall] International Harvester gas cap replacement

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Thu Jun 8 07:03:38 PDT 2006

If you are not aware of it, back in the 1970s there was a court
settlement that obligated IH to replace for free all of the older style
gas caps used in many Farmall and International tractors. The program is
due to end in May of 2007, so if you have not sent for your cap, it
would be a good idea to do so now. Go to
<http://www.ihgascap.com/index.aspx> and fill out the on-line form to
get one for each of your tractors.

My experience is that delivery of the caps can take from weeks to months
- I think they wait until they have a bunch of requests and then send
them all out at once.

Mike
--
Mike Sloane
Allamuchy NJ

We shall succeed only so far as we continue that most distasteful of all
activity, the intolerable labor of thought. -Learned Hand, jurist
(1872-1961)