[AT] Antique tractors in NJ

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Thu Jun 8 06:42:04 PDT 2006

Late night TV hosts like to joke about New Jersey, but those of us who
live here know that much of the state is not a concrete jungle.
Recently, the Newark Star-Ledger ran a front page article about one of
the area farmers and his antique tractor restoration, and Paul Sigmund
was kind enough to scan it in and send it to me. The files are
relatively large, and they would be too large for the ATIS image (unless
they were re-sized to be illegible). But if anyone would like to see the
article, send me an Email off-line, and I will be happy to send them -
it will be about 1 meg in size.

Mike
--
Mike Sloane
Allamuchy NJ

We shall succeed only so far as we continue that most distasteful of all
activity, the intolerable labor of thought. -Learned Hand, jurist
(1872-1961)