[AT] Case thresher elevator chain

John Boehm rustyacres at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 7 21:12:37 PDT 2006

The dimensions you gave for the #45 cast do match
mine. The paddles are riveted and the distance between
the rivets is 1 5/8".  I have not ground down a rivet
to be sure of the diameter of the rivet itself, but it
looks like it would be either 1/8" or 3/16" or
somewhere in that vicinity. The shape of the
attachment brackets is shown in good detail in the
photos at  http://vintagetractors.com/whatsit.html. If
the cast chain is still available that would be great.
I had figured that it most likely would no longer be
available. Thanks,

John Boehm
Woodland, CA
Visit my web site at http://vintagetractors.com