[AT] Carb Gaskets

JAHaze at aol.com JAHaze at aol.com
Mon Jun 5 18:46:49 PDT 2006

I suddenly find myself with four or five Case C & D Zenith carbs to rebuild.
Being too cheap to want to buy a whole new kit for each one, all I really
need are the three main gaskets.  Is there anyway to buy just the gaskets or am I
stuck buying the whole kit?  I'd buy a dozen or so if they were available.

I've looked at the local TSC with no luck, does anyone know if this is
possible?

These Cases keep following me home, I really need to stop, but it's just so
much fun..

Enjoy, Joe

-------------------------------1149558409

<HTML><HEAD>
rset=3DUS-ASCII">
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2900.2873" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
f">
<DIV>I suddenly find myself with four or five Case C & D Zenith carbs to=
 rebuild.  Being too cheap to want to buy a whole new kit for each one,=
 all I really need are the three main gaskets.  Is there anyway to buy=20=
just the gaskets or am I stuck buying the whole kit?  I'd buy a dozen o=
r so if they were available.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>I've looked at the local TSC with no luck, does anyone know if this is=20=
possible?</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>These Cases keep following me home, I really need to stop, but it's jus=
t so much fun..</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Enjoy, Joe</DIV></BODY></HTML>