[AT] Case thresher elevator chain

bukowski at uiuc.edu bukowski at uiuc.edu
Mon Jun 5 09:08:09 PDT 2006

Hi

Sorry for jumping in late on this, and I hope I am not
repeating.  I found a company in Dixion Il that carries most
all farm type chain currently available, as well as most
special attachments for flat chains.  I got some small
attachments for a #32 chain for my NI #7 corn picker from
them.  I could not find them any where else.   There web
site is here: http://www.farmchains.com/ , but there hard
catalog lists a lot more items.  Might be worth a call for a
replacement, but I doubt if the original style is still made
from the pictures that you show.  Maybe an interested
blacksmith could put one together.  The paddles could be
made OK.

Good luck

John Bukowski
Potomac, IL