[AT] Case thresher elevator chain

Larry D. Goss rlgoss at evansville.net
Mon Jun 5 08:25:27 PDT 2006

Good to hear from you George.  I was close to your place on Saturday,
but since I was on a "6 cities in 4 days" kind of tour, I didn't take
the time to stop in and see you.  As it is, I was running around four
hours later in my "appointments" than I intended to be before the day
was over.

It's been several years since I've seen them run the demonstration at
the Posey County Fairgrounds for the Keck-Gonnerman show, so I'm really
not sure any more about the brand and model of the separator.  To tell
the truth, I was paying more attention to the operating steam engine.

Larry