[AT] Case thresher elevator chain

Larry D. Goss rlgoss at evansville.net
Sun Jun 4 21:05:37 PDT 2006

I'm pretty sure the separator that they operate at the Keck-Gonnerman
show in Posey county every August is a Case, Herb.  I think the "yard
art" machine that sets outside of the antique mall at the intersection
of US 41 and US 24 in Kentland, Indiana, is also a Case.

I haven't been to the Keck-Gonnerman show since 2001, but they make a
point of running the threshing machine every year and of course it's
powered by a Keck-Gonnerman steam tractor.

Larry