[AT] Some ads from the 6/3 Lancaster Farming

H. L. Staples hlstaples at mcloudteleco.com
Sun Jun 4 08:40:26 PDT 2006

-------Original Message-------

From: Indiana Robinson
Date: 06/04/06 08:44:56
To: Antique tractor email discussion group
Subject: Re: [AT] Some ads from the 6/3 Lancaster Farming

On 3 Jun 2006 at 18:44, Mike Sloane wrote:

> Some of the more interesting ads from the (free to
> subscribers) Mailbox Markets section of the weekly Lancaster (PA)
> Farming newspaper for 6/3/2006. For the full listing, go to
> <www.lancasterfarming.com>. [my comments, if any, are in brackets]
>
> Vacuum mower spreader, bad pump, $250;

  *Probably Vacuum "manure" spreader...

> Gravely 44 manure Woods 235 belly mower, Massey pony, Allis 3B plow, 6
> cyl. Ford military engine, 2-53 Detroit. Lehigh Co. 610-760-9501.

  *And this one probably Gravely 44 "mower"

  You have to be able to tell if the grass has already been eaten or not...
 <(^¿^)>

Farmer the already eaten grass can make for a rather messy stepping stone.

H. L.

--
"farmer"

I try to take one day at a time but sometimes several days attack
me at once.   <(^¿^)>

/

Francis Robinson
Central Indiana, USA